RE: What's causing my demand ppp to connect?

Great stuff, thanks!  I'm running iptraf now, and watching my son looking at
a London Underground website...  when he's off I'll be able to watch for the
stuff I'm interested in.  I'll let you know how it goes.

| or firewall the box and have the firewall log the
| packets.

The computer in question _is_ the firewall :-).