Looking for Fetchmail / Mutt configuration advice

Hi,

I've read through the very thourogh Mutt guide, but it's a bit overwhelming
at first,
so maybe somebody knows the right things to do rightaway...
I would greatly appreciate the help!

Here's what I'd like to achive:

I have several POP3 accouts, which I would like to all be delivered to my
Linux account.
Ideally I would be able to see easily which mail came to which account
originally.
(I've allready set up fetchmail for one POP3 account, but I'm a bit unsure
on how to best set up several.)

I would like to have some folders or subfolders where I could move my read
mail to depending on various criteria.

Finally on Outlook Express it's possible to set up rules so that certain
mail goes rightaway into some folders.
(Based on say a keyword in the subject or the from/to/cc fields.)
I use that to sort mail comming from several mailing lists like this, so
that they don't clutter up my inbox.
In the Mutt manual I've seen that it has various advanced features to handle
mailing lists,
but unfortunatly that part I understood the least. :(

Many thanks for any halp in advance!
best regards,
Balazs