Re: Which mail user agent do you use?

on Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 12:26:11PM -0800, Craig Dickson (crdic@yahoo.com) wrote:
> spear wrote:

<...>

> Now I use mutt, which allows me to use my own text editor (emacs),
> supports multiple accounts, doesn't crash, supports all the common
> mailbox formats (I prefer maildir), intelligently handles mailing lists,
> and is configurable as hell.

ObAOL mutt (hmm:  isn't that mutually exclusive?)

For most of the reasons stated here already.  GUI mailers disturb me.

I've use:  mail, mailx, cc:Mail, MS Mail, MS Outlook / MSOE, elm, pine,
Netscape, and Mozilla.  Mutt takes the cake for straight mail, and
should meet most of your requirements (as well as some you seem to have
accidentally forgotten ;-).

Peace.