Re: Does Netscape cause lockups?

Craig Dickson said:

> This has not happened to me since switching to Mozilla, a far
> superior browser in every respect (well, starting with 0.9.4, at
> least).

without roaming access i won't be switching away from netscape
4.7x anytime soon(though i do use opera a lot on the side)

im !$#@ pissed that AOL hasnt released a version of netscape
that supports roaming, i heard a year or 2 ago they were
planning on a 'corporate' edition which i expected would
include this feature, but looking at netscape 6.2 it still
doesn't have it, and last time i looked at mozilla it didn't
have it either:(

ive been using roaming access to keep bookmarks synced with
a central server automatically for almost 3 years now..
(apache's mod_roaming)

there are shellscripts for opera to sync with a roaming
server(crude but its suposed to work) last time i tried them
they didn't work though. so whenever i add a bookmark
i add it in both places..or add it in netscape and re
import netscape's into opera.

nate