Re: Does Netscape cause lockups?

> Right, and *nobody* these days has 128MB and a
> 200MHz CPU these days.

I still have one box 20mb ram and one 128 :-);

> Get real.  Opera is non-free commercial crap.  In
> the unlikely event

i agree ; but for those not enough money to buy more
ram or utilize old machine...

Frankly, there are some features the I did not find in
any browser *yet* except opera. Put aside its
commercial crap, just look at its features, multi
windows , easy search tool and its rendering speed,
what do you think? well, I still use it mainly in my
128 Mb ram box, just switch to mozilla when I need to
view some Unicode pages.. . I got another a rxvt
running micq which I resize and set on top at the
add-area (shh..dont tell opera people :-)) so I dont
have to look at the add all the time which remind me
its commercial...