Re: Will the Progeny graphical install process inspire our developers ?

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 03:49:14PM -0800, Dmitriy wrote:
> What exactly does make a GUI install easier?
>
> It is a lot more hassle, and not much use.
>
> I agree that installer can be made more userfriendly proably for some
> people, but there can be a nice Curses based install.

    I certainly do. I'd like to see better hardware autodetection, that's all.
I could care less about a GUI.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael.soulier@home.com>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix