Will the Progeny graphical install process inspire our developers ?

Hi there !

I was wondering : a few weeks ago, i contacted Steve Schaffer from Progeny,
about the graphical installation process of the Progeny Debian, wondering if
they would let it to our community ...
He said yes ...

So, did anybody hear about it's amelioration, and, maybe, future integration
in our favorite distribution ?

Even if, once you installed it many times, it seems easy, i force myself not
to forget how lost i felt when i installed it for the first time (not very "
inspiring " procedure when you come from Mandrake).

So, let's have the choice of installing by the old way we know (and i'll
keep on using it), but open our Debian to a more " end user " world by
helping people to join our community " more easily " ...

What do you think ? Does anyone know if our developers intend to put a
graphical install one day (not criticizing, they work har, just wondering) ?

Mathias