Re: Best choice for video card

It isnt up to the distro or desktop enviroment to what video card you choice. Its up to the windowing manager. I presonally recommend an ati raedon or raedon 8500, or any recent matrox card (450+ or 550). Nvidia likes to make their own versions of software often making it incompatible with most setups. This includes their own personal gl library.