Re: network card problem

On Tue, 2001-11-13 at 08:34, Richard Weil wrote:
> You don't happen to remember the name of the utility
> do you? I found a few possible suspects on the 3com
> website -- I'm not sure which of them, if any, will do
> the job. Thanks.

<snip>

It's the disk with the dos drivers for the 3com 3c509x cards.  I ran the
exe on a windows machine to get the files out of the archive (perhaps an
lha archive tools will do it as well without windows) and copied it onto
a floppy.  The 3c5x9cfg.exe tool is run after I boot with a win98 boot
disk to confg the cards.  If you can't find it shoot me an email again
and I'll try to email it to you.

--mike