Re: XFree86 problem on Woody

How about X -configure ?

that selects the wrong video card driver, doesn't get the mouse working and comes up with the same font issues that the file I wrote has.

I haven't been able to get any of the automatic configurations to write anything close to a working X, the XF86Config I am using is at least allowing me to launch KDE.

Is there a way of totally removing XFree86-4.0.1 and going back to the version i was using with Potato which I didn't have any problems with whatsoever.

Rachel