Re: kdebaselibs-Problem

"Florian Klappenberger" <florian.klappenberger@physik.uni-regensburg.de> writes:

> Hallo, there at the debian developers team.
> I'm not shure I sent this mesage to the right
> place, if not then tell me so.

This message is rather suited for debian-user, as this list is for
discussion on the *development* of Debian.

> I'm working with the "Woody" Distribution. And on
> last Friday (09. Nov) I wanted to install just a
> small utility for fonts and due to the automatic
> update of "apt" new versions of kdebase,
> kdebaselibs and so on were installed. But they
> don't work. "apt" always reports some trouble
> with unpcking and configuring of kdebaselibs and
> then of course for all dependent things.
> The effect now is, that i can't run KDE at all.
> Which is allmost the same as I can't use my
> machine at all.
>
> Has something gone wrong with the new versions of
> kdebaselibs?
> Has anyone reported problems like this also?
> What can I do to get a running system again.

Please tell the exact errors, otherwise nobody can tell what is
happening.

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Dru@ICQ        | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
Georg-Rendlweg 28        | A-5111 Bürmoos | Austria       | Europe