Re: NIC Troubles (etherexpress pro/100, neteverywhere)

Hello,

After building the modules are they loaded?  If you type lsmod (as
root) do you see the right driver?  As an example, I have a second nic
that I haven't yet figured out how to start automatically.  So,
whenever I want to use it, I type 'modprobe natsemi' which loads the
module natsemi and pci-scan (which natsemi needs).  Once this is done,
I type 'ifconfig eth1 192.168.2.2' and then my NIC is up and
connected. HTH.

Brian Flaherty