artsc.h ?

I'm trying to build vorbis for my potato + Progeny + 2.4 kernel machine.

All goes OK, except that the build of libao fails because it cannot locate
something called artsc.h Anyone know what package has this include file?

Alternativly, does anyone know ehre I can get a .deb of vorbis-tools for a
potato machine that coantians all the excutables needed by the lates
abcde?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.