lilo geometry mismatch on hard disk upgrade

Hail to the list:

Running sid, trying to copy my system over to a different HDD, following the
Hard-Disk-Upgrade mini-HOWTO.  Moving to an IBM 13GB Ide Drive.

I followed the instructions for editing /new-disk/etc/lilo.conf.
Ran "lilo -C/new-disk/etc/lilo.conf"
This message was received:

  electra:/home/adavis# lilo -C/new-disk/etc/lilo.conf
  Warning: Int 0x13 function 8 and function 0x48 return different
  head/sector geometries for BIOS drive 0x80
  Warning: Int 0x13 function 8 and function 0x48 return different
  head/sector geometries for BIOS drive 0x81
  Added Linux *
  Added LinuxOLD
  Added Linux-2.2.17
  Added Linux-2.4.4
  Added Linux-2.4.6
  Added Linux-2.4.9
  Added Linux-2.4.13

I have set the lba flag on this drive using parted, and
/new-disk/etc/lilo.conf also has an "lba32" entry.

I preformed this same procedure some years ago, and all worked fine.
Is there something new in lilo that isn't reflected in the
mini-HOWTO?

Any suggestions are welcome.

This mailing list has progressed incredibly over the past 6 or 7
years.  Many many thanks are certainly due for the many, many helps
received.  Thanks to everyone who has reached out unselfishly to a
sometimes befuddled user.

--
adavis@saipan.com                                     1-670-322-6580
    Alan E. Davis,  PMB 30, Box 10006, Saipan, MP 96950-8906, CNMI

I have steadily endeavored to keep my mind free, so as to give up any
hypothesis, however much beloved -- and I cannot resist forming one
on every subject -- as soon as facts are shown to be opposed to it.
                                  -- Charles Darwin (1809-1882)