Re: 3Dfx OpenGL with Mesa

 said:
> Hi, can someone please tell me what I have to do to set up Mesa on
> my system  to allow GL/3Dfx graphics support in games? It seems
> like when I install  libc5 or libc6 all my libs get messed up and I

while i havent tried 3dfx under xfree4(OpenGL) and never tried
OpenGL under xfree3 (only used glide2, which does not work under
xfree4) have a look here ->

http://faqs.lokigames.com/faq.php3?view=index&product=GL40

lotta info about OpenGL on X 4. look around their faqs if thats
not the right info they probably have info somewhere.

nate