Re: building my own .debs

On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 01:45:17PM -0600, Colin Watson wrote:

> http://www.debian.org/devel/ has just about all the references,
> including the New Maintainer's Guide.

    Thanks. I glanced at the packages needing maintainers, and I'm not sure
I'm qualified to handle any on that list. I'm a decent C coder, but it would
take some ramp-up time to fix bugs in someone else's product like that.
    The closest might be gftp, but it's already flagged with a severe security
problem. It'd probably take me a while to get up to speed on it.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael.soulier@home.com>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix