remote install progress?

OK, so I nuked a partition and started building a new Debian installation using a floppy disk to boot from.

I'm trying to put together something here that I can have someone use to boot a computer 1,000 miles away and I can use SSH to install everything else necessary to turn that computer into a Debian GNU/Linux server.

Originally, it looked like I could just install everything via CD-ROM.
But this distro I've created is so tiny that I can (maybe) fit it into a floppy disk!!! (Yes, it would have saved time if I had know this earlier..)

Question -- what I have now is a hard drive and a floopy boot disk.

I can't exactly ship this in it's current form.
How do I convert this into a boot disk?