Problem with testing upgrade (kdelibs3)

I just ran my weekly upgrade, which is usually problem-free, but now I have an odd one.  Installation of kdelibs3_4%3a2.2.1-14_i386.deb gets hung up at the following stage:

Unpacking replacement kdelibs3 ...
Replacing files in old package kdebase-libs ...
Replacing files in old package konqueror ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/kdelibs3_4%3a2.2.1-14_i386.deb (--unpack):
trying to overwrite '/usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/devices/3floppy_mount.png' which is also in package kdebase
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)

I have tried moving the old file in question, but with the same result.

Is this a problem with the package, with dpkg, or is there something I'm neglecting to do.  I am running this as su in a console on the kde desktop.

Thanks for any help

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.