Re: IRQ conflict on ethernet cards - a solution

According to Oleksandr Moskalenko on Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 12:05:43PM -0500:

>   Eric, I had such a problem and solved it by changing the IRQ on a 3Com
> card. Their diagnostics and install floppy works wonders in most cases.
> Have you tried that one? This is the way that I've seen advised on this
> list many times.

Thanx to you and schnobs - good answers.

I solved the problem soon after sending the email by disabling
irq 10 in the bios, then one card caught irq  9 and the other 4 -
I thought there was meant to be some science in this stuff ;)

ciao

--
Eric Smith