Re: proper_SCSI_cdrom_Settings_RE:->parity_&_TermPower ???

There are no "correct" settings for those.  If your scsi bus (host
adapter and all devices) uses parity, then you want parity on, otherwise
you want it off.  Likewise, term power should be on if you want to terminate
the chain at that device.

-casey