static library for NVidia GLX

Hi,

	Is it possible to create static library for NVidia GLX?
	I'm trying to compile a program but it fails to link with
libGL.a (that comes with xlibmesa3). So I think I need a static library
that is the same as the shared library installed by nvidia-glx.
	Normally, the static library is provided by the -dev package,
but nvidia-glx-dev doesn't do.
	Any help?

Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21