Re: USB Mouse

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 11:09:49AM +0100, aparra wrote:
> I will like to use a USB mouse whith debian 2.2. It is posible? How to
> do it? It's posible to use on X?
>

> 	Please, I am not subscribed, so replay whit copy to my address.
>
> 	Thank you for all
>

> 		Angel

I've used my A4 Tech 4D USB scroll ball under Debian 2.2, you'll
need USB support, HID, and Input core support compiled in your kernel,
it's probable a good bet the standard Debian kernel has this, in which
case you'll just need to load the right modules I have the following
in /etc/modules

usb-ohci  <--- this might be different for your motherboard
hid
mousedev

Cheers

Joel