Net working question.

Hi,

I am using speakfreely to talk to my brother. The
problem is, often the connection lost in the middle of
the talk; like I could hear him but he could not. I
use ping to ping his IP number, 100% lost so it means
the route from my computer to his computer is lost,
Actully he is still online. What is the reason and
what could I do to resolve? Is it kernel netwoking
layer ? or simply it is the internet :-) ; which ppp
parameter should I choose ; like mtu, mru and wss
etc..; by now I set mtu=576 and others is as default.

Thanks in advance.

=====
S.KIEU

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase