Re: Installing XFree86

On Saturday 03 November 2001 17:24, John Purser wrote:
> Would someone either post a summary of the steps involved or point me to a
> HOW-TO that shows how to install this the debian way?

I got so confused I edited my sources.lst then
# apt-get update
# apt-get upgrade
# apt-get install apt debconf dpkg apt-utils mime-support
# apt-get dist-upgrade
# apt-get install gnome-core galeon everybuddy cvs rsync kde toolame gnucash
xpdf xmms libncurses5 wine

I also apt-get'ed every x package with 4.1.0 in it's version ;) (use the
packages search page)

Ani