Broadcast 2000

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried to run Broadcast 2000 under a Debian
system.  I've attempted to convert an RPM of this app via Alien.

However I hit a roadblock with reference to an item called libXv.so.1
        Apparently this file is nonexistent.  The closest I can find under my
Debian install is libXv.a, whch does not appear to be a substitute.  Any idea
how I might be able to resolve this problem?

---------------------------------------
Arlen Carlson <arlencarlson@yahoo.com>

There are more things in heaven and earth,
Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
                -- Wm. Shakespeare, "Hamlet"

This message was sent by XFmail (Linux)

                        -o)
                        /\\