Re: Broadcast 2000

Hello.  I'm running broadcast2000, version 2000c-2, on a
mostly potato machine (some testing upgrades) and it
runs and is usable, but it does show some instability.
ldd show no mention of the libXv.so requirement and I
can't find anything else on this lib, either.  Other
than the lack of documentation on how to use the program
effectively, it seems to work.

--
tony mollica
tjm@threedogs.net