Ugly fonts when converting to pdf

I have made a document in yudit (http://www.yudit.org) which I printed
to a Postscript file. Yudit uses truetype fonts. I then used the
ps2pdf13 program from gs-aladdin 6.50-5. This worked nicely on a Word 97
document (printed to file as PS) that I had to convert to pdf. But now
with this document I have written on linux I get very ugly fonts when I
look at the pdf file in xpdf or acroread. When I print the pdf file it
comes out very nice.

Does somebody know why this is happening and what one have to do to fix
it?

Thanks in advance.

Preben Randhol
--
«Don't use C;  In my opinion,  C is a library programming language
 not an app programming language.»  - Owen Taylor (GTK+ developer)

Use Ada 95, a free language. More info at http://www.adapower.com/