- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: modconf
- From: Gerard Robin <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:44:57 +0000
- Message-id: <20011031004457.A1551@mauritius>
- In-reply-to: <20011030235744.A1015@mauritius>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 11:57:44PM +0000
- References: <20011030234418.A813@mauritius> <20011030235744.A1015@mauritius>
I ran modconf, I gave it a non valid option and
the installation of the module (sb) failed.
How can I delete the previous option with modconf ?
i.e. without editing /etc/modutils/sb and /etc/modules.conf ?