plugin131.trace?

Hello all,
I keep getting a file with the above name in my home directory when I
run galeon.  It's attached at the bottom, and it's contents are always
the same.  As you can see, it looks like a java problem, and I suppose
it's doing no harm, but it is rather annoying to have to keep checking
it and then removing it.  Any body know if I should be taking it more
seriously/ignoring it completely/changing a config file to eliminate it?
TIA,
Steve
--
Consultant, n.:
	Someone who'd rather climb a tree and tell a lie than stand on
	the ground and tell the truth.
Java(TM) Plug-in: Version 1.3.1
Using JRE version 1.3.1 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = /home/steve
c:   clear console window
f:   finalize objects on finalization queue
g:   garbage collect
h:   display this help message
l:   dump classloader list
m:   print memory usage
q:   hide console
s:   dump system properties
t:   dump thread list
x:   clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
                      PLUGIN ERROR
Java process: unexpected request ffffffff