Re: how to install aha1542 kernel module

Bizarre! I'm glad you got things working in the end, anyway, Darren. (-: I
went for years without ever compiling a kernel, but now I've discovered
it's not so bad after all I wouldn't do anything else, although it helps
to first find out all the details of the hardware you have in your system.
That isn't to say that I don't sometimes end up doing lots of recompiles
in one day trying to get options right - I was doing so just last week, in
fact!

-- Mark