Re: (OT) I am offended by the wording

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 03:15:43PM +0530, shyamk@eth.net wrote:
> Dear Osamu,
>   I was offended by several of your usages like :
> "Judging from your question... Not for you." , etc.

Relax.  Osamu Aoki is not a native speaker of english, so reading to
much into his words is fraught with peril.

Having said that, if you're so think skinned that you are "insulted"
when someone says they have the impression you don't know what you're
doing, you don't belong on this mailing list or the internet in
general.

Micromuse Ltd.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.