Proposed Updates for "Potato"

Hi!

This is a repost of the message I sent on Oct 22. It obviously didn't get
through. In case it did, and I was overlooking it, I apologize for any
inconvenience.

I got a few questions concerning proposed updates:

1. Are there proposed updates for "Potato"?

2. Is it ALWAYS a good thing to install proposed updates for "Potato" or
are there situations where one should refrain from installing them? If
there are such situations, what are they?

3. What's the exact URL where I can get proposed updates from?

3. Is it recommended to install proposed updates for "Potato" manually or
via apt?

4. If the apt method is the one to choose, what line(s) do I have to add
to my /etc/apt/sources.list file?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Regards,

	Holger