Re: cups win2000 samba

Tried the config below, but to no avail.

also:

smbclient //server/tmp -Ulance

tree connect failed:ERRDOS - ERRnos ... You specifed an invalid share name

even on shares which are rw from Win2000 such as /pub?

smbclient -L server
I receive list of shared including LaserJet as printer which is printer name
of cups printer
but not path=/tmp in my printer share setup?
/tmp is rwxrwxrwx root root?

testparm smb.conf NO ERRORS