Re: method POST to php

The error.log reports normal operation.  No failed loading of .so's.
The httpd.conf does not have the Options +ExecCGI but the srm.conf
does.  Should this be in httpd.conf?  The LoadModule php4 is in
httpd.conf and the AddType is in the srm.conf.  Should there also be a
AddHandler and Action for the php module? I made all the changes that
you suggested in their respective config files, but it still didn't
work after stop and start apachectl.
Thanks for the help.
Michael