Xemacs menubar font

Hi all,

A quick question for all the Xemacs gurus out there.

My xemacs menu bar has a very bloody ugly, thick, cursive font, and it
doesn't look at all pretty. What I want is a nice boring font, like
`fixed'.

The Xemacs FAQ suggests the following lines:

Emacs.default.attributeFont:  -*-*-medium-r-*-*-*-120-*-*-m-*-*-*
Emacs*menubar*font:           fixed
Emacs.modeline.attributeFont: fixed

which I have added to my .Xdefaults file. However, running xrdb -merge
~/.Xdefaults results in no change.

The modeline is set to fixed, so maybe that worked (or maybe it was
always like that...)

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I might fix this, please
let me know.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller :: Department of Criminology :: University of Melbourne

For murder, though it have no tongue, will speak
With most miraculous organ.
  -- Hamlet