Re: The right to sing along with an audio CD

* Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com> [2001.10.19 22:29:15-0500]:
> p.s. Sorry for not cc'ing the list with this reply. I'm going to see if I
> can't get mutt to add cc's auto if I reply to list mail.

don't. i, as well as many others, would much rather not receive
personal mail in response to list mail. i read the lists i post to, so
when you cc me or the list, i get it twice. my mutt should be telling
this preference to your MUA, which might well be ignoring this humble
request of mine.

http://www.unix-vs-nt.org/kirch/