Re: How do I bind <shift>+<left> in mutt?

On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 04:50:15PM +0000, John Ericson wrote:

> I want to set in my .muttrc two bind lines that calls next-entry and
> do this? What is the syntax for telling that you want the bind action to occour
> when two (or more) buttons are pressed? Normally when shift is used with
> ordinary alphabetical keys you just upper-case the letter.

AFAIK there's no way to do this, due to the limitations of the
terminal (which, on the other hand, is required for compatibility).
Maybe you could do this with some dirty hacking in your console
keymap, but I wouldn't recommend that.

You might want to ask further mutt-related questions in the newsgroup
<nntp://comp.mail.mutt> or in its mailing list (read more about it at
<http://www.mutt.org/#discuss>).

--
BALI, Andra's                                  GPG keyID: 78560E1C
drewie@bigfoot.com     bali@debian.org     andras.bali@stud.bke.hu