Win4Lin & 2.4.10

Hi,

My current PC is dual booting between Win 95 and Woody running 2.4.9-K6.  I
want to take the plunge and nuke the Win 95 partition and run Win4Lin for
the 3 apps that I need under Windoze.  I consider myself a newbie as I
haven't compiled my own kernel before and I'm not very familure with all the
in's and out's of the file system and package structure.  I've been taking
some UNIX admin classes via Cal State Fullerton and am almost done (one
class left).

Anyway, I'm tired of dual booting and before I buy Win4Lin I want to make
sure it will work.  I noticed their web site has a patch for generic 2.4.3.
Will this same patch work for 2.4.10?

I have an AMD K6-II 500.  Is it better to run the K6 options or stick with
generic 386 under Win4Lin?

Any help, how-to, etc, is greatly appreciated.

TIA,
John,

PS. I am not subscribed to the list so please reply to this address.