Re: libsdl 1.2

Banshee wrote:

> A few days ago I did apt-get upgrade and it downloaded libsdl1.2debian which
> completely broke a bunch of stuff.  Is there something I can do to fix it?  I
> can't compile anything that requires libsdl and I can't install a few
> packages.
>
> --

Try to reinstall the removed packages. It seems that most of those
packages that had dependencies against libsdl1.2 have been rebuild
against libsdl1.2debian during the last week. I'm doing my updates with
dselect and had to set some packages on hold last week. Yesterday I was
able to update them.

Berthold Cogel