Re: Fonts aren't quite right (different problem)

On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 08:59:45PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
| on Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 11:26:44PM -0400, dman (dsh8290@rit.edu) wrote:

| > Then I got some messed up fonts in X

| Incidentally, the confirmational phase of my tweak may be of use.  The
| xfontsel program will show you what foundries, families, etc., of fonts
| are available.  You can tweak your configuration (and check aliases) to
| the point that things work properly.  To this extent, it's a useful
| debug tool.

Hey, yeah, xfontsel is a pretty neat tool.  It really helps in making
sense out of the long font names.  I picked some different fonts and
thins look better.  I can even properly display some UTF-8 characters
in gvim (not in 'less' or 'vim' though).  It would be nice if it
showed which specific font it was displaying when it says "20
matches".

Thanks,
-D