Re: what on earth happened to the Debian menus in unstable???

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 21:35:02 +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
> In unstable, however (and I don't recall exactly when it changed), the
> Apps menu is a huge blodgerous mess, with seemingly every other program on
> the system stuck into the top-level Apps menu.  THe resulting menu is so
> long that it overflows off the top and bottom of my screen.

I have no such problems on my up to date unstable system. Please provide
relevant details: window manager, version of the "menu" package, output of
"update-menus -v" or even "update-menus -v -d", actual menu file(s) being
generated (see /etc/menu-methods/) etc.

Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,