Re: Software DVD players

Good  question! For  me  the attraction  is  that I  live  in a  small
apartment  so  I  don't  really   have  room  for  a  separate  TV/DVD
player. Oh, and also money. My  17" ViewSonic CRT + Pinnacle PCTV card
+ lirc + xine  + xawtv makes a very good tv/vcr.   Plus I already have
the cable for free since I pay for cable internet. All I need now is a
motorized monitor arm that rotates/swivels so my monitor faces me when
I sit  down on the  couch! And maybe  an X10 controller or  whatnot so
when I hit "video" on the Pinnacle remote it activates the monitor arm..

chris