Re: Q: dns /exim / inetd (?) slow startup (2)

Hi Mark, Simon, and all,

seems I still have to master the art of giving all needed
information in my questions ...

The most silly thing in all this is: it's happening locally,
all that has to be done is, look into the local hosts file,
find the ip of the local host, and connect.

thanks for all help,

Ingo

Once upon a time Simon Law spoketh thus: