RE: Partition

hi ya

references to more parttion docs

http://www.Linux-1U.net/Installation/partition.gwif.html

c ya
alvin

- my silly rules..
	- keep / as small as possible.... varies with distro
	- keep /tmp enough to
	- move all "user stuff" under /opt
	- backup only /etc and "user stuff"
	- /var/log /var/spool would vary depending on how often
	  logs are viewed/trimmed/kept for archives etc
	- dozens of ways to roast this parition puppy...
	  ( pick the one that fits your desires best