Re: logging Firewall traffic

I use ippl to track network traffic. I've never configured it to track
things like NAT usage, or anything complex. However, by combining some
carefully chosen ipchains with the -l option with ippl, you should be
able to log most anything.

http://pltplp.net/ippl/
http://packages.debian.org/stable/net/ippl.html