How can I make a boot disk from a runing system?

After a crash this morning, I am on a mission to convert my / partition to
Reiserfs. Here is the scenario. potato + Progeny upgrades + 2.4.9 kernel. 3
hard disks 1 partitioned as / and /boot (and swap). the other 2 are already
Reisefs filesystems.

So, it seems to me that I need to be able to boot from a floppy that
understands Reiserfs. I downlaode a set of boot/root floppies that allow
you to install potato using reiserfs, but they aparently have too old a
version of something to recognize my newer reiserfs filessytes. I say this,
because they won't mount them, after I boot from the rescue disk using my
hard disk partition as the root.

So, I geuss teh next step is to make a rescue floppy from my runign system,
right?

How do I do that?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154