Re: Warning: Evolution broke when I updated Unstable

On 19 Oct 2001, Adam Warner wrote:

> On Wed, 2001-10-17 at 22:20, Matti Airas wrote:
>
> downgrade gconf, libgconf11 and libgconf-dev to 1.0.4-3

Ok, I dowgrade this packages and my Evo is working fine now, but I'm with
another problem, when I try to upgrade my system gconf 1.0.5-1 try to
upgrade, ok I know that I can put gconf in a hold, but I'd like to say in
/etc/apt/preferences that never install gconf 1.0.5-1 and put this three
lines in that archive:

Packaeg: gconf
Pin: version 1.0.5-1
Pin-Priority: -1

But still tring to upgrade to this version. Is that right?

> Regards,
> Adam

[]'s

 ::: : :'  : :::  Rodrigo Morais Araujo (rma) <rma@cin.ufpe.br>