Re: Mutiple mail servers : REPOST

Hi,

If you should dare to run sendmail on Debian box, you should know the
answer to what you should to get what you want:

     "Just set up vertual domain."

You can run as many sendmail(MTA) in theory using chroot and different port.
I see no point running another MTA.

I can assure you that learning exim (for MTA) is much easier.  Setting
up MTA for multiple domains with multiple accounts are so easy even for
newbie like me.

Cheers ;-)

--
+  Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D  +