Re: Debian Mailman broken and undocumented

On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 11:43:02AM -0600, Glenn Murray wrote:
> 2001-10-12 15:24:06 15s9mo-0001Yp-00 Neither the system_aliases
> director nor the address_pipe transport set a uid for local delivery
> of |/var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd workbench

Sounds like you might not have read the standard Mailman docs on
using it with exim as the MTA...  You need to uncomment the "user =
list" line in your system_aliases director (and any additional
directors you may have created which also use the aliasfile driver).

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Mr. Slippery