[danchev@spnet.net: Weird XFree 4.1.0-6 problem on Sid]

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Damnit, we're all going to die;
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    let's die doing something *useful*!
branden@debian.org                 |    -- Hal Clement, on comments that
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |       space exploration is dangerous
--- Begin Message ---
Hello there,

Since I've upgraded from XFree 3.3.6. to 4.0.3 and now 4.1.0 I have being
experienced 2 probs with it no my Debian/Sid. First is if any non-root user
tries to startx the following happend:
elemag@debian:~$ startx
giving up
xinit: No such file or directory (errno 2): unable to connect to X server
xinit: No such process (errno 3): server error.

But if root startx , everything is OK.
The second problem is :
debian:~# apt-get -f install
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 532  not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Setting up xserver-xfree86 (4.1.0-6) ...
dpkg: error processing xserver-xfree86 (--configure):
 xserver-xfree86
debian:~#

Here are the configs and outputs:

debian:/# cat /etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc
#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/bin/X11/XFree86 -dpi 100  $*
debian:/#

debian:/etc/X11# cat Xserver
/usr/bin/X11/XFree86
#RootOnly
#Console
#(anyone whose controlling tty is on the console)
Anybody

debian:/etc/X11# cat Xsession.options
allow-failsafe
allow-user-modmap
allow-user-resources
allow-user-xsession
use-ssh-agent

debian:/etc/X11# cat Xwrapper.config
allowed_users=console
nice_value=-10
debian:/etc/X11#

debian:/etc/X11# dpkg -l |grep xserver
ii  xserver-common 4.1.0-6        files and utilities common to all X servers
pi  xserver-common 3.3.6-38       files and utilities common to XFree86 3.x X
rc  xserver-svga   3.3.6-38       X server for SVGA graphics cards
iF  xserver-xfree8 4.1.0-6        the XFree86 X server
debian:/etc/X11#

How can I use  some X wrapper to allow other console users to startx
successfully?
Well I do not know how to resolve these problems. dpkg --force=all also
doesn't help .Hope I was quite informative about the system
Thank you in advance

--
Greets,
George